About our company
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹1560482 crore (US$250 billion). As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year.
Confused regarding career paths? Take this test and decide by yourself.
Path to Unlimited Sucess
What do you need to do?
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROFESSION?
- Start a business with zero investment!
- Highest rewards and recognitions..
- No limit to earning
- Write your own cheque every month
- Start your own office
- Get associated with a noble cause.
- Provide employment opportunities to others
- Protect and enhance people’s lives
- Support & backup of a mighty organization
CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEE
LIC CM CLUB MEMBER AGENT
Renewal + Pension
2 Wheeler Loan
4 Wheeler (car) Advance
10AM - 6PM OFFICE JOB